Returns & Refunds
Return and Refund Policy
Thank you for shopping at Cyrus Nazari.
If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with the purchase you’ve made, we invite you to review our policy on refunds and returns. The following terms are applicable for any products that you purchased with us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company(referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Cyrus Nazari LLC, located at: 1515 Maple Ave. Ste. 15 Los Angeles, CA 90015.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on this website.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Cyrus Nazari, accessible at: cyrusnazari.com
- You refers to the individual accessing or using the Service, the company, or the other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel your order within 30 days without giving any reason for doing so
The deadline for cancelling an order is 30 days from the date that You received the Goods, or through a third party that You have appointed, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the product delivered.
In order to exercise your right of cancellation, You must inform us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can send this statement to:
We will reimburse your no later than 14 days from the date in which we receive the returned goods. We will use the same means of payment that You used for the order, and You will not incur any fees for this reimbursement.
Conditions for Returns
For the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 30 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods that have been customized for You or altered by You.
- The supply of Goods that are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods that are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions at our sole discretion.
Only regular priced Goods may be refunded. Goods that are listed on sale cannot be refunded. This exclusion may not apply to You if it is not permitted by applicable law. *
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to us. You can send returns to this address:
- 1515 Maple Ave Ste. 15 Los Angeles, CA 90015
Please note that We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost during return shipping. Therefore, We recommend that You use an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without the actual receipt of the Goods or the proof of received return delivery.
If the Goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to You, You will receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to You.
If the Goods weren't marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the Order shipped to themselves to give it to You later, we will send the refund to the gift giver.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org